Energy Storage System Awarded UL Certification
Spider9 says it has received certification to UL 1741 standards for its TriRack family of modular stationary energy storage products. The certification was completed by TÜV SÜD America for Spider9’s energy storage systems and patented Energy Operating System (OSE) software and controls platform.
Spider9 says the OSE controls and TriRack design together allow for cell-level monitoring and optimization specifically for stationary energy storage applications, as opposed to using repurposed electric vehicle technologies and designs.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year