Energy Storage Website Launched for NY Building Owners
Agrion, Con Edison and the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA) created a new web platform to help promote the use of energy storage in New York buildings.
Battery and other forms of energy storage also offer the benefit of back-up power in the event of a power outage.
The site works as a centralized repository for the latest information on energy storage technologies, applications, policies and incentives and regulations. It also includes case studies, directories of developers, a map of projects taking place in the region and a business case tool that can be used to determine if a building would benefit from energy storage.
The site allows building owners and operators to figure out if they’re a good fit for energy storage, identifies key factors, barriers to implementation, and introduces contractors and developers as next steps.
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement