Energy Storage Website Launched for NY Building Owners
Agrion, Con Edison and the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA) created a new web platform to help promote the use of energy storage in New York buildings.
Battery and other forms of energy storage also offer the benefit of back-up power in the event of a power outage.
The site works as a centralized repository for the latest information on energy storage technologies, applications, policies and incentives and regulations. It also includes case studies, directories of developers, a map of projects taking place in the region and a business case tool that can be used to determine if a building would benefit from energy storage.
The site allows building owners and operators to figure out if they’re a good fit for energy storage, identifies key factors, barriers to implementation, and introduces contractors and developers as next steps.
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?