Energy Storage Website Launched for NY Building Owners
Agrion, Con Edison and the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA) created a new web platform to help promote the use of energy storage in New York buildings.
Battery and other forms of energy storage also offer the benefit of back-up power in the event of a power outage.
The site works as a centralized repository for the latest information on energy storage technologies, applications, policies and incentives and regulations. It also includes case studies, directories of developers, a map of projects taking place in the region and a business case tool that can be used to determine if a building would benefit from energy storage.
The site allows building owners and operators to figure out if they’re a good fit for energy storage, identifies key factors, barriers to implementation, and introduces contractors and developers as next steps.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection