Energy Storage Website Launched for NY Building Owners
Agrion, Con Edison and the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA) created a new web platform to help promote the use of energy storage in New York buildings.
Battery and other forms of energy storage also offer the benefit of back-up power in the event of a power outage.
The site works as a centralized repository for the latest information on energy storage technologies, applications, policies and incentives and regulations. It also includes case studies, directories of developers, a map of projects taking place in the region and a business case tool that can be used to determine if a building would benefit from energy storage.
The site allows building owners and operators to figure out if they’re a good fit for energy storage, identifies key factors, barriers to implementation, and introduces contractors and developers as next steps.
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software