Energy Supply Chain Data Included in Energy Management Service
New York City-based energy management firm 8760Inc integrated Energy Points source energy analytics into its platform to provide its customers with insight into their entire energy supply chain from source to site. It has begun rolling out the new platform to key customers, including banking and retail clients.
To achieve efficiency and resilience across the entire energy supply chain, it’s necessary to look back to the energy source, according to Energy Points. Advances in big data have made comprehensive geospatial and temporal energy information available. Energy Points developed physics-based algorithms to make sense of the data, quantifying and analyzing source energy.
8760Inc says the Energy Points data helps customers make apples-to-apples comparisons between electricity, water, fuels, and materials and determine where energy efficiency projects will have the greatest payback with least impact.
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Building Energy Intelligence
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- 4 Reasons Operations Teams Can’t Live Without Real-Time Building Data
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management