Energy Supply Chain Data Included in Energy Management Service
New York City-based energy management firm 8760Inc integrated Energy Points source energy analytics into its platform to provide its customers with insight into their entire energy supply chain from source to site. It has begun rolling out the new platform to key customers, including banking and retail clients.
To achieve efficiency and resilience across the entire energy supply chain, it’s necessary to look back to the energy source, according to Energy Points. Advances in big data have made comprehensive geospatial and temporal energy information available. Energy Points developed physics-based algorithms to make sense of the data, quantifying and analyzing source energy.
8760Inc says the Energy Points data helps customers make apples-to-apples comparisons between electricity, water, fuels, and materials and determine where energy efficiency projects will have the greatest payback with least impact.
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management