Energy Supply Chain Data Included in Energy Management Service
New York City-based energy management firm 8760Inc integrated Energy Points source energy analytics into its platform to provide its customers with insight into their entire energy supply chain from source to site. It has begun rolling out the new platform to key customers, including banking and retail clients.
To achieve efficiency and resilience across the entire energy supply chain, it’s necessary to look back to the energy source, according to Energy Points. Advances in big data have made comprehensive geospatial and temporal energy information available. Energy Points developed physics-based algorithms to make sense of the data, quantifying and analyzing source energy.
8760Inc says the Energy Points data helps customers make apples-to-apples comparisons between electricity, water, fuels, and materials and determine where energy efficiency projects will have the greatest payback with least impact.
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- Integrated Building Optimization
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement