Energy Systems Group Wins $34.6M Contract
Energy Systems Group (ESG) signed a $34.6 million contract for professional design, construction and consultant services with the State of Michigan for the implementation of energy conservation measures at the Michigan Department of Corrections (MDOC) Ionia Complex.
Energy Systems Group will implement energy efficiency and facility upgrades with guaranteed energy savings, based on detailed technical energy audits of four MDOC facilities and one central power plant within the Ionia Complex.
This contract marks ESG’s second project for the Michigan Department of Corrections. In 2012, ESG completed a $12.9 million project that included energy infrastructure improvements, lighting retrofits, heating and cooling system upgrades, and water conservation measures at the Parnall Correctional Facility in Jackson.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year