Energy University Intros Online Energy Manager Certification
Schneider Electric has launched an online Professional Energy Manager (PEM) certification for its online, vendor-neutral Energy University program. Developed with the Institute of Energy Professionals (IEP), this program gives energy-focused individuals worldwide a new option for earning a marketable and respected credential in the growing field of energy management.
Organizations are increasingly requiring training and certification for their energy managers. The PEM online certification offers flexible class schedules, free tuition, and a self-paced curriculum that can reduce program-learning time. Professionals may complete and purchase the PEM certification exam online through Energy University.
Energy University prepares students for the exam via proprietary, on-demand courses available in 12 languages. The topics covered include: identifying efficiency opportunities; prioritizing opportunities through qualification data; and assembling the resources needed to define, sell, and implement an efficiency solution.
Since 2009, Energy University has provided energy efficiency education to more than 130,000 professionals worldwide. The program offers more than 150 courses.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Expert Q and A: Tips for Automating your Energy Data
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- LED Myths and Facts
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 24 Hour Fitness Trims Waste Costs Through an Effective Waste Recycling Program
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Descriptive, Predictive, Prescriptive: Transforming Asset and Facilities Management with Analytics
- Support Lean Manufacturing Principles with IBM Maximo Asset Management
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing