Energy University Intros Online Energy Manager Certification
Schneider Electric has launched an online Professional Energy Manager (PEM) certification for its online, vendor-neutral Energy University program. Developed with the Institute of Energy Professionals (IEP), this program gives energy-focused individuals worldwide a new option for earning a marketable and respected credential in the growing field of energy management.
Organizations are increasingly requiring training and certification for their energy managers. The PEM online certification offers flexible class schedules, free tuition, and a self-paced curriculum that can reduce program-learning time. Professionals may complete and purchase the PEM certification exam online through Energy University.
Energy University prepares students for the exam via proprietary, on-demand courses available in 12 languages. The topics covered include: identifying efficiency opportunities; prioritizing opportunities through qualification data; and assembling the resources needed to define, sell, and implement an efficiency solution.
Since 2009, Energy University has provided energy efficiency education to more than 130,000 professionals worldwide. The program offers more than 150 courses.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Energy Financing Report
- Combined Heat and Power
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management