Energy University Intros Online Energy Manager Certification
Schneider Electric has launched an online Professional Energy Manager (PEM) certification for its online, vendor-neutral Energy University program. Developed with the Institute of Energy Professionals (IEP), this program gives energy-focused individuals worldwide a new option for earning a marketable and respected credential in the growing field of energy management.
Organizations are increasingly requiring training and certification for their energy managers. The PEM online certification offers flexible class schedules, free tuition, and a self-paced curriculum that can reduce program-learning time. Professionals may complete and purchase the PEM certification exam online through Energy University.
Energy University prepares students for the exam via proprietary, on-demand courses available in 12 languages. The topics covered include: identifying efficiency opportunities; prioritizing opportunities through qualification data; and assembling the resources needed to define, sell, and implement an efficiency solution.
Since 2009, Energy University has provided energy efficiency education to more than 130,000 professionals worldwide. The program offers more than 150 courses.
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement