Energy Upgrade California Hires PR Agency
Energy Upgrade California, an energy management brand and marketing initiative co-owned by the California Public Utility Commission and the California Energy Commission has hired Ogilvy PR West to help generate understanding, engagement and behavior change in how Californians use and manage energy.
A cross-practice Ogilvy PR team will help Energy Upgrade California become an umbrella brand for energy management in the state.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles