Energy Waste Demonstrated with Loggers and Cameras
Fluke says it has tools to show how to easily identify energy waste in facilities with tools that make energy waste easy to identify, but can save money with relatively little expense.
The 1730 Three-Phase Energy Logger is a tool with professional-level energy data gathering capabilities, Fluke says. With calendar-based energy logging, facilities can identify which aspects of their operations are consuming excessive amounts of energy.
The Fluke Energy Logger profiles energy usage in the facility, identifying opportunities for energy savings along with data.
The 1730 can:
- Discover when and where energy is being consumed, from the service entrance to the individual circuits.
- Compare multiple data points over time and build the complete picture of energy usage with the energy analyze software package.
- Quickly understand specific points of energy loss.
To enhance the 1730’s capabilities, Fluke says to add a VT02 Visual IR Thermometer or the Ti125 Infrared Camera to identify energy savings both electrically and thermally. When using an infrared camera or a visual IR thermometer along with the 1730 Energy Logger, potential problems that could be wasting energy are identified. They can be quantified electrically with the 1730 Energy Logger.
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- The Top 5 Things You Should Know about Big Energy Data
- Integrated Building Optimization
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement