EnergyCAP Processes Utility Bills
EnergyCAP is rolling out a new utility bill processing service for existing clients. The Bill CAPture service enables organizations to entirely outsource the data entry portion of their utility bill pay processes regardless of the file formats. Bill CAPture is intended to free up time for clients burdened by repetitive bill entry tasks.
Bill CAPture will harvest utility bill data from a variety of sources including scanned images (via FTP Transfer or Website Download), EDI 810 Files, other flat file formats (XLS, CSV, TXT, etc.), and paper bills (processed via Optical Character Recognition), which can be mailed directly to EnergyCAP for assimilation into the user’s EnergyCAP database or an import file for delivery to self-hosted clients.
The Bill CAPture program has dedicated staffing. Pricing is based on several factors including quantity of bills processed, data formats, and sources.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles