EnergyIQ Plays Nice with Portfolio Manager
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory updated its free, web-based benchmarking tool for non-residential buildings – EnergyIQ – to make it easy to import building data from Portfolio Manager.
EnergyIQ project leader Evan Mills said energy managers just need to go to the EnergyIQ site, create an account, and follow the instructions to import their Portfolio Manager data. “It’s a huge time saver,” he said, for those who want to drill deeper.
“Our user base has grown to 1,139 firms who have collectively entered data for 5,197 buildings, with an aggregate floor area of 292 million square feet,” said Mills. “EnergyIQ utilization has tripled in the past six months, and now that the automated data import from Portfolio Manager import is working, we expect those numbers to grow quickly.”
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Planning for a Sustainable Future