EnergySavvy Raises $7M
EnergySavvy, a provider of energy efficiency cloud software to utilities and state programs, raised $7 million in a funding round led by Prelude Ventures, a San Francisco investment firm. Prelude’s Managing Director Tim Woodward joined EnergySavvy’s board of directors. Existing EnergySavvy investors, including Pivotal Investments, also participated in the round.
EnergySavvy has 24 utility and program clients in more than 20 states.
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management