EnergyUnited Resells GridPoint Energy Management
EnergyUnited, a North Carolina-based utility and energy services company, has become a partner in GridPoint’s Channel Partner Program. EnergyUnited will resell GridPoint energy management systems to its customers, starting with large industrial facilities. In partnering with GridPoint, EnergyUnited intends to help its customers better understand energy cost drivers and identify opportunities for efficiencies.
GridPoint’s integrated energy management portfolio of asset-level submetering and monitoring, intelligent control, energy management software and professional services can generate energy savings up to 30 percent and an 18-36 month payback, according to the company.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management