EnergyWatch, Urjanet Partner to Advance Energy Consulting Processes
EnergyWatch, a utility rate consulting firm, and Urjanet announced a partnership in which EnergyWatch will use Urjanet data to improve operational efficiency and enhance the quality of its energy procurement analysis and reporting. Through Urjanet, EnergyWatch will have easy access to all of its clients’ current and historical utility bill data, which serves as the basis for many of its utility contract negotiations and recommendations.
The partnership has enabled EnergyWatch to divert internal resources away from low-level data collection tasks. To date, EnergyWatch has shifted 105 hours per month from data entry to analysis, auditing and reporting. One of the first consulting practices in the deregulated energy market in New York City, EnergyWatch has helped commercial and corporate real estate clients save and recover millions of dollars on utility costs. The firm helps clients simplify energy reporting to improve visibility into KPIs for stakesholders and increase energy income through strategic consulting, data analytics, and measurement and verification of Energy Conservation Measures (ECM).
With more cities passing energy benchmarking requirements each month, it is becoming increasingly important to obtain whole-building utility data. To date, fourteen cities, two states and one county have established energy benchmarking and transparency laws, making whole-building utility data increasingly important, the companies say.
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Planning for a Sustainable Future