Enerliance Touts Demand Response at Distributech
Enerliance says during a utility test on an 84-degree afternoon in August 2012, a campus of three Class A buildings totaling nearly 1 million square feet of commercial office space and equipped with Enerliance’s LOBOS demand response technology delivered 1 MW of automated demand response to the Southern California electrical grid.
The curtailment was maintained over a two-hour window without a single comfort call complaint. According to Enerliance, the 1 MW curtailment capacity was nearly three times the 371 kW amount that had been expected by Southern California Edison.
Enerliance touted its Load Based Optimization System (LOBOS) software platform at the Distributech conference in San Diego last week.
LOBOS adds intelligence to large-scale air conditioning systems using the industry standard Niagara Ax platform, and the technology delivers automated demand response, resulting in energy savings for commercial facilities.
- Integrated Building Optimization
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement