Enerliance Touts Demand Response at Distributech
Enerliance says during a utility test on an 84-degree afternoon in August 2012, a campus of three Class A buildings totaling nearly 1 million square feet of commercial office space and equipped with Enerliance’s LOBOS demand response technology delivered 1 MW of automated demand response to the Southern California electrical grid.
The curtailment was maintained over a two-hour window without a single comfort call complaint. According to Enerliance, the 1 MW curtailment capacity was nearly three times the 371 kW amount that had been expected by Southern California Edison.
Enerliance touted its Load Based Optimization System (LOBOS) software platform at the Distributech conference in San Diego last week.
LOBOS adds intelligence to large-scale air conditioning systems using the industry standard Niagara Ax platform, and the technology delivers automated demand response, resulting in energy savings for commercial facilities.
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide