EnerNOC Aids Large Business Customers of Consumers Energy
Consumers Energy, Michigan’s largest utility, plans to leverage EnerNOC software to help more of its business customers achieve their energy management goals.
Consumers Energy first rolled out EIS from Pulse Energy (now owned by EnerNOC) to deliver customized energy savings to its small and medium-sized enterprise (SME) customers. Under the terms of the latest contract, Consumers Energy is expanding its EIS rollout to include solutions for its larger commercial and industrial (C&I) customers, as well as demand response products for both large C&I and SME customers.
When EnerNOC purchased Pulse Energy in 2014, it said Pulse Energy’s customer engagement and behavior-changing software would help utilities engage their commercial and industrial customers, from small businesses to large enterprises.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection