EnerNOC and EnTouch Bring Cloud-Based EIS to Small Buildings
EnerNOC and EnTouch Controls are partnering on an initiative to bring energy intelligence software (EIS) to businesses with numerous small footprint outlets.
The offering, which is comprised of location-based control and cloud-based analytics, already is being used by Consumers Energy. The platform enables businesses to centralize energy expense management using EnerNOC’s energy decision support system as a means of implementing practices and procedures established by EnTouch’s facility optimization tools. Those tools enable businesses to assess and control energy consumption and expenditures. EnerNOC also prioritizes opportunities and coordinates with EnTouch’s maintenance workflow technology.
EnTouch handles hardware installation and commissioning and delivery of diagnostic and smart thermostat controls, the release says.
Last month, SmartestEnergy, a U.K.-based supplier of electricity to industrial and commercial organizations, chose the EnerNOC’s EIS platform to enable its customers to reduce demand at peak periods and gain insight into their energy usage.
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards