EnerNOC and EnTouch Bring Cloud-Based EIS to Small Buildings
EnerNOC and EnTouch Controls are partnering on an initiative to bring energy intelligence software (EIS) to businesses with numerous small footprint outlets.
The offering, which is comprised of location-based control and cloud-based analytics, already is being used by Consumers Energy. The platform enables businesses to centralize energy expense management using EnerNOC’s energy decision support system as a means of implementing practices and procedures established by EnTouch’s facility optimization tools. Those tools enable businesses to assess and control energy consumption and expenditures. EnerNOC also prioritizes opportunities and coordinates with EnTouch’s maintenance workflow technology.
EnTouch handles hardware installation and commissioning and delivery of diagnostic and smart thermostat controls, the release says.
Last month, SmartestEnergy, a U.K.-based supplier of electricity to industrial and commercial organizations, chose the EnerNOC’s EIS platform to enable its customers to reduce demand at peak periods and gain insight into their energy usage.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Combined Heat and Power
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year