EnerNOC Connects Demand Response, Financial Impact
EnerNOC’s software platform now enables customers to view their demand response payments directly from the company’s DemandSMART cloud-based application. This self-service functionality provides visibility into the financial impact of an organization’s participation in demand response.
All records, current and historical, are fully itemized by dispatch into capacity and energy payments, and can be viewed at an executive, business unit or site level.
Providing greater transparency into the financial impact of demand response participation is critical for enterprise customers, which often have sites in multiple regions across different business units, according to EnerNOC. The upgraded platform now offers organization-wide access to this information.
The update also includes new utility bill management functionality that aggregates the enterprise customer’s true spend on energy, enabling customers to track energy usage and expenses, identify outliers and mistakes, and forecast trends. This add-on feature also provides the ability to create custom dashboards of customers’ key indicators to quickly assess progress toward goals and adjust as needed.
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- 2015 Insider Knowledge