EnerNOC Connects Demand Response, Financial Impact
EnerNOC’s software platform now enables customers to view their demand response payments directly from the company’s DemandSMART cloud-based application. This self-service functionality provides visibility into the financial impact of an organization’s participation in demand response.
All records, current and historical, are fully itemized by dispatch into capacity and energy payments, and can be viewed at an executive, business unit or site level.
Providing greater transparency into the financial impact of demand response participation is critical for enterprise customers, which often have sites in multiple regions across different business units, according to EnerNOC. The upgraded platform now offers organization-wide access to this information.
The update also includes new utility bill management functionality that aggregates the enterprise customer’s true spend on energy, enabling customers to track energy usage and expenses, identify outliers and mistakes, and forecast trends. This add-on feature also provides the ability to create custom dashboards of customers’ key indicators to quickly assess progress toward goals and adjust as needed.
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Expert Q and A: Tips for Automating your Energy Data
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- ARC Brief: Infrastructure: The Hidden Optimization Opportunity
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- Descriptive, Predictive, Prescriptive: Transforming Asset and Facilities Management with Analytics
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room