EnerNOC Connects Demand Response, Financial Impact
EnerNOC’s software platform now enables customers to view their demand response payments directly from the company’s DemandSMART cloud-based application. This self-service functionality provides visibility into the financial impact of an organization’s participation in demand response.
All records, current and historical, are fully itemized by dispatch into capacity and energy payments, and can be viewed at an executive, business unit or site level.
Providing greater transparency into the financial impact of demand response participation is critical for enterprise customers, which often have sites in multiple regions across different business units, according to EnerNOC. The upgraded platform now offers organization-wide access to this information.
The update also includes new utility bill management functionality that aggregates the enterprise customer’s true spend on energy, enabling customers to track energy usage and expenses, identify outliers and mistakes, and forecast trends. This add-on feature also provides the ability to create custom dashboards of customers’ key indicators to quickly assess progress toward goals and adjust as needed.
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- Integrated Building Optimization
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement