EnerNOC Connects Demand Response, Financial Impact
EnerNOC’s software platform now enables customers to view their demand response payments directly from the company’s DemandSMART cloud-based application. This self-service functionality provides visibility into the financial impact of an organization’s participation in demand response.
All records, current and historical, are fully itemized by dispatch into capacity and energy payments, and can be viewed at an executive, business unit or site level.
Providing greater transparency into the financial impact of demand response participation is critical for enterprise customers, which often have sites in multiple regions across different business units, according to EnerNOC. The upgraded platform now offers organization-wide access to this information.
The update also includes new utility bill management functionality that aggregates the enterprise customer’s true spend on energy, enabling customers to track energy usage and expenses, identify outliers and mistakes, and forecast trends. This add-on feature also provides the ability to create custom dashboards of customers’ key indicators to quickly assess progress toward goals and adjust as needed.
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Combined Heat and Power
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Connected Buildings, Connected People: A Look to the Future
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies