EnerNOC Releases Latest Software Platform
EnerNOC has launched an updated software platform (screenshot pictured), which provides enterprise users improved visibility into the three main drivers of energy cost: how energy is purchased; how energy is used; and when energy is used, the company says.
EnerNOC‘s platform enhancements also include a number of new features designed to accelerate implementation.
Notable features in EnerNOC’s release include:
· New APIs to rapidly configure and stream customers’ data into the EnerNOC platform,
· A newly designed analytics library that makes energy efficiency measures, actionable insights, and energy profiling data easier to access,
· A new monthly summary analysis, which pushes key month-over-month trend data to various customer stakeholders.
· Automated Energy Star reporting through EnerNOC’s Utility Bill Management solution.
In addition to features designed for enterprise users, this release gives electric utilities, grid operators, and competitive energy suppliers the ability to dispatch EnerNOC’s demand response network in more dynamic and granular ways, including the ability to use the OpenADR 2.0 standard, the company says.
Earlier this month, the City of Philadelphia announced plans to implement EnerNOC’s EfficiencySMART energy management system across 10 of the its largest buildings.
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Integrated Building Optimization
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement