EnerNOC Releases Latest Software Platform
EnerNOC has launched an updated software platform (screenshot pictured), which provides enterprise users improved visibility into the three main drivers of energy cost: how energy is purchased; how energy is used; and when energy is used, the company says.
EnerNOC‘s platform enhancements also include a number of new features designed to accelerate implementation.
Notable features in EnerNOC’s release include:
· New APIs to rapidly configure and stream customers’ data into the EnerNOC platform,
· A newly designed analytics library that makes energy efficiency measures, actionable insights, and energy profiling data easier to access,
· A new monthly summary analysis, which pushes key month-over-month trend data to various customer stakeholders.
· Automated Energy Star reporting through EnerNOC’s Utility Bill Management solution.
In addition to features designed for enterprise users, this release gives electric utilities, grid operators, and competitive energy suppliers the ability to dispatch EnerNOC’s demand response network in more dynamic and granular ways, including the ability to use the OpenADR 2.0 standard, the company says.
Earlier this month, the City of Philadelphia announced plans to implement EnerNOC’s EfficiencySMART energy management system across 10 of the its largest buildings.
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year