EnerNOC Releases New Pricing, Packages for EIS Software
EnerNOC has revised the pricing and package structure for its energy intelligence software (EIS). The new packages adopt a traditional SaaS approach of “good, better, best” bundling of features and services.
EnerNOC’s EIS includes seven areas of functionality:
- Utility bill management: Consolidates bills, tracks costing trends and identifies and reports bill errors.
- Supply management: Accrues energy costs against budgets and allows users to view pricing data and evaluate risk through scenario planning.
- Visibility and reporting: Visualizes real-time energy data in graphs, reports and dashboards, automates ENERGY STAR reporting and tracks KPIs.
- Facility optimization: Compares facilities against industry benchmarks, ranks facility performance, runs analytics on key metrics and identifies energy efficiency measures.
- Project management: Tracks performance against baseline, measures and verifies projects and helps to build the business cases for new investments.
- Demand management: Sends alerts on demand thresholds, analyzes where and when peaks occur, quantifies the cost impact of peak demand and forecasts new facility and system peaks.
- Demand response: Maximizes payments from participation in regional demand response programs and tracks and manages payments.
Enterprises can subscribe to EnerNOC’s software on a monthly, per site basis. The basic package gives users the functionality needed to understand energy use and access customer support and training resources. The standard package includes all features of the basic package, plus site-specific tariff-based budgeting and visibility, facility optimization, and increased access to EnerNOC’s energy experts. EnerNOC’s professional package includes additional capabilities including predictive analytics and a designated EnerNOC advisor.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation