EnerNOC, SunPower Cross Market to Commercial Customers
SunPower entered a three-year partnership agreement with EnerNOC. SunPower will exclusively offer EnerNOC’s energy intelligence software to its commercial and industrial solar customers in the US and Canada. EnerNOC will exclusively offer SunPower solar solutions to its enterprise customers.
As part of the agreement, SunPower will start deploying EnerNOC’s software-as-a-service bundled with solar to its existing enterprise and institutional customers. SunPower says with EnerNOC’s energy intelligence software, its customers will get energy and demand management analytics integrated with real-time SunPower solar production and performance. This will allow them to better budget and manage their energy bills, including shifting usage to mitigate demand charges, which may comprise 30 percent or more of a monthly energy bill.
The agreement also advances EnerNOC’s strategy to offer a broad and integrated software platform to support the energy management needs of its commercial and industrial customers.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- There’s Money in the Trash