EnerNOC Updates Energy Software
EnerNOC released an update to its energy intelligence software, which includes the company’s new predictive energy algorithm and tariff engine.
The addition of predictive capabilities is coupled with customer-specific tariff data from Genability, which the company invested in earlier this year.
The new capabilities provide a granular view into future energy usage and spend to help users optimize consumption and reduce peak demand charges.
This update also integrates EnerNOC University, EnerNOC’s library of training materials, into the application, allowing users to consume on-demand webinars, how-to videos, and other instructional content.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year