EnerNOC’s Energy Management Tech Certified by OpenADR
EnerNOC says its Site Server, which collects meter data from end users and streams it back to EnerNOC’s Network Operations Center (NOC), has been certified by the OpenADR Alliance for compliance with its latest specification, OpenADR 2.0a. EnerNOC is one of the first companies in the OpenADR Alliance to announce a 2.0a-compliant product.
Fully automated demand response (Auto DR) streamlines the communication and signaling surrounding a demand response dispatch such that building management systems can respond to signals from a utility or a curtailment services provider (CSP).
Deploying a standards-based approach like OpenADR helps to lower the cost of enabling Auto DR resources, according to EnorNOC, which has been a driver of OpenADR standards since the early days of the OpenADR Alliance.
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- 2013 Insider Knowledge
- The Logistics, Carbon, and Business Data Book: Fall 2012 Sustainability Trends
- Environmental Leader Technology Reviews
- EL Insights: Green Plastics
- ISO 50001: Frequently Asked Questions
- Facilities & Maintenance Management Best Practices
- Demystifying Carbon Offsets
- Your Guide to Total Energy and Sustainability Management
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders