Enertiv Launches Energy Monitoring Device, Software
Enertiv launched the EnertivTwo – a device coupled with the Enertiv Energy Monitoring Suite.
The EnertivTwo device installs adjacent to an electrical breaker panel to monitor individual circuits, providing granularity for individual pieces of equipment.
The device comes with a full set of sensors to support a typical commercial panel (42 points) to provide all major energy metrics, such as current (A), power factor (PF), voltage (V), Power Factor, Frequency (Hz), and Power (kW, kVA, kVAR).
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?