Enertiv Launches Energy Monitoring Device, Software
Enertiv launched the EnertivTwo – a device coupled with the Enertiv Energy Monitoring Suite.
The EnertivTwo device installs adjacent to an electrical breaker panel to monitor individual circuits, providing granularity for individual pieces of equipment.
The device comes with a full set of sensors to support a typical commercial panel (42 points) to provide all major energy metrics, such as current (A), power factor (PF), voltage (V), Power Factor, Frequency (Hz), and Power (kW, kVA, kVAR).
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- BuildingIQ Security
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement