Enertiv Launches Energy Monitoring Device, Software
Enertiv launched the EnertivTwo – a device coupled with the Enertiv Energy Monitoring Suite.
The EnertivTwo device installs adjacent to an electrical breaker panel to monitor individual circuits, providing granularity for individual pieces of equipment.
The device comes with a full set of sensors to support a typical commercial panel (42 points) to provide all major energy metrics, such as current (A), power factor (PF), voltage (V), Power Factor, Frequency (Hz), and Power (kW, kVA, kVAR).
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends