Enertiv Launches Energy Monitoring Device, Software
Enertiv launched the EnertivTwo – a device coupled with the Enertiv Energy Monitoring Suite.
The EnertivTwo device installs adjacent to an electrical breaker panel to monitor individual circuits, providing granularity for individual pieces of equipment.
The device comes with a full set of sensors to support a typical commercial panel (42 points) to provide all major energy metrics, such as current (A), power factor (PF), voltage (V), Power Factor, Frequency (Hz), and Power (kW, kVA, kVAR).
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide