Enertiv Launches Energy Monitoring Device, Software
Enertiv launched the EnertivTwo – a device coupled with the Enertiv Energy Monitoring Suite.
The EnertivTwo device installs adjacent to an electrical breaker panel to monitor individual circuits, providing granularity for individual pieces of equipment.
The device comes with a full set of sensors to support a typical commercial panel (42 points) to provide all major energy metrics, such as current (A), power factor (PF), voltage (V), Power Factor, Frequency (Hz), and Power (kW, kVA, kVAR).
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Combined Heat and Power