Enertiv Raises $750,000 in Seed Funding
Enertiv, which was founded in 2011 and provides a hardware and software based energy monitoring platform secured a seed round of $750,000.
Enertiv will use this funding to accelerate its growth and continue hiring hardware and software engineers, designers and salespeople.
Leading this round of investment was Vaidya Capital Partners and R/GA Ventures. Other investors included: Jerry Kestenbaum, the founder and president of BuildingLink; Asad Husain of Bald Eagle Capital also executive director of Interpublic Group; Stephen Plumlee, global chief operating officer of R/GA; Barry Wacksman, EVP and chief growth officer of R/GA; Cameron Drummond, the principal at Mastodon Capital Management; and angel investors, Daniel Feldman and Christopher Smith.
To date Enertiv has raised over $1.5 million.
The company recently launched its newest piece of hardware, the EnertivTwo, an energy monitoring device. Paired with the EnertivEMS, clients can monitor the consumption from every circuit breaker in their electrical panels.
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- Combined Heat and Power
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex