Enertiv Raises $750,000 in Seed Funding
Enertiv, which was founded in 2011 and provides a hardware and software based energy monitoring platform secured a seed round of $750,000.
Enertiv will use this funding to accelerate its growth and continue hiring hardware and software engineers, designers and salespeople.
Leading this round of investment was Vaidya Capital Partners and R/GA Ventures. Other investors included: Jerry Kestenbaum, the founder and president of BuildingLink; Asad Husain of Bald Eagle Capital also executive director of Interpublic Group; Stephen Plumlee, global chief operating officer of R/GA; Barry Wacksman, EVP and chief growth officer of R/GA; Cameron Drummond, the principal at Mastodon Capital Management; and angel investors, Daniel Feldman and Christopher Smith.
To date Enertiv has raised over $1.5 million.
The company recently launched its newest piece of hardware, the EnertivTwo, an energy monitoring device. Paired with the EnertivEMS, clients can monitor the consumption from every circuit breaker in their electrical panels.
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings