Enertiv Raises $750,000 in Seed Funding
Enertiv, which was founded in 2011 and provides a hardware and software based energy monitoring platform secured a seed round of $750,000.
Enertiv will use this funding to accelerate its growth and continue hiring hardware and software engineers, designers and salespeople.
Leading this round of investment was Vaidya Capital Partners and R/GA Ventures. Other investors included: Jerry Kestenbaum, the founder and president of BuildingLink; Asad Husain of Bald Eagle Capital also executive director of Interpublic Group; Stephen Plumlee, global chief operating officer of R/GA; Barry Wacksman, EVP and chief growth officer of R/GA; Cameron Drummond, the principal at Mastodon Capital Management; and angel investors, Daniel Feldman and Christopher Smith.
To date Enertiv has raised over $1.5 million.
The company recently launched its newest piece of hardware, the EnertivTwo, an energy monitoring device. Paired with the EnertivEMS, clients can monitor the consumption from every circuit breaker in their electrical panels.
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management