Engility Wins $400 Million Government Energy Contract
One of Engility Holdings’ subsidiaries has been selected as a prime contractor to support the US Government’s multi-million dollar Clean Energy IDIQ contract for Critical Priority Countries (Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Sudan and Yemen) and the task orders to be issued under it.
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is funding this technical assistance.
Engility will provide a range of key technical assistance activities, from energy sector reform (including legal, regulatory and corporate governance structures and mechanisms) to increasing human resource capacity related to energy services and fostering private sector participation and investment. The IDIQ contract is expected to have a maximum combined ceiling of $400 million over its five years, and Engility, through its wholly-owned subsidiary International Resources Group (IRG) will be eligible to compete for task orders until the shared ceiling is reached.
Through this Clean Energy IDIQ contract and the task orders that will be issued under it, USAID will fund technical assistance in the Critical Priority countries to improve access to reliable and affordable clean energy, improve regulation and governance in the energy sector, demonstrate the use of innovative technologies and business models, and assist with the transition to a low carbon development future.
- LG Electronics: Enhancing customer Experience through Sustainability
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Johnson & Johnson: Innovating in Business by Making Sustainability Personal
- ASSA ABLOY: Investing in Sustainability Opens the Door for Business Opportunity
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape