Engility Wins $400 Million Government Energy Contract
One of Engility Holdings’ subsidiaries has been selected as a prime contractor to support the US Government’s multi-million dollar Clean Energy IDIQ contract for Critical Priority Countries (Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Sudan and Yemen) and the task orders to be issued under it.
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is funding this technical assistance.
Engility will provide a range of key technical assistance activities, from energy sector reform (including legal, regulatory and corporate governance structures and mechanisms) to increasing human resource capacity related to energy services and fostering private sector participation and investment. The IDIQ contract is expected to have a maximum combined ceiling of $400 million over its five years, and Engility, through its wholly-owned subsidiary International Resources Group (IRG) will be eligible to compete for task orders until the shared ceiling is reached.
Through this Clean Energy IDIQ contract and the task orders that will be issued under it, USAID will fund technical assistance in the Critical Priority countries to improve access to reliable and affordable clean energy, improve regulation and governance in the energy sector, demonstrate the use of innovative technologies and business models, and assist with the transition to a low carbon development future.
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB?
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement