Enlogic Eyes Data Center Energy Management in North America
Enlogic says it has gained a strong foothold in the European and Asia-Pacific markets for data center energy management products and is now ready to help North American data centers increase energy efficiency.
Its line of intelligent power distribution units (PDUs), energy meters, locking power cables and environmental sensors are designed to simplify rack management by providing automated real-time threat alerts and capacity and load balancing data for energy use optimization and control.
Eight distribution partners are working with Enlogic, including: Tubbesing Solutions, Integrated Power Systems, PTS Data Center Solutions, Critical Facilities Technology, IIS Group, Critical Components, Solid Networks and EPS.
Enlogic has more than 30 patent applications, with 22 directly related to rack power and environmental management.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Planning for a Sustainable Future