Enmetric Monitors Plug Loads at Historic Building
Enmetric Systems has been selected to monitor and control all plug loads at the 106-year-old multi-tenant Alliance Center in Denver, Colo. As part of this engagement, Enmetric has entered into a partnership with the Alliance for Sustainable Colorado, US Department of Energy’s National Renewable Energy Lab (NREL) and Johnson Controls to develop a tool to measure British thermal units (kBtu) per capita.
In addition to creating transparency with respect to energy use per dollar of economic output, Enmetric’s platform will allow property managers to measure room occupancy in real time to optimize use.
Enmetric’s platform enables large enterprises to monitor, control and manage individual plug-load devices, including printers, computers, monitors, task lamps, phone chargers, printers, copiers, vending machines, coffee makers and water coolers.
Enmetric’s plug load manager, built on a cloud-based data analytics platform, can save companies 10-20 percent in total annual energy costs, says the company.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- There’s Money in the Trash