Enmetric Provides Johnson Controls with Plug Load Technology
Enmetric Systems has entered into a strategic supply agreement with Johnson Controls, which will allow Johnson Controls to sell Enmetric’s plug load technology to thousands of facilities managers and building efficiency professionals worldwide.
Enmetric Systems’ platform enables large enterprises to monitor, control and manage individual plug-load devices, while Johnson Controls says its METASYS building control platform has well over 40,000 current customers.
The two companies say Enmetric’s plug load system will compliment Johnson Control’s energy management and Internet-of-Things offerings.
Recently, Enmetric Systems announced it had been selected to monitor and control all plug loads at the 106-year-old multi-tenant Alliance Center in Denver, Colo. As part of this engagement, Enmetric has entered into a partnership with the Alliance for Sustainable Colorado, US Department of Energy’s National Renewable Energy Lab (NREL) and Johnson Controls to develop a tool to measure British thermal units (kBtu) per capita.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- There’s Money in the Trash