Enphase Launches Envoy-S, Tabs AT&T
Enphase Energy has launched Envoy-S, a gateway that controls the Enphase Energy Management System. The company describes the system as an integrated scale platform for solar generation, control, energy management and storage. The new gateway provides usage data, remote updating and load management functions. Envoy S – which works with Enphase microinverters – offers consumption monitoring, revenue-grade metering, integrated WiFi and flexible connectivity.
The goal is to consolidate and upgrade efficiency and management of distributed solar installations. The company also unveiled the AC Combiner Box and said that it has chosen AT&T to provide Internet of Things (IoT) connectivity. The AT&T/Enphase platform, Enphase Mobile Connect, will be integrated into the Envoy-S through the AC Combiner Box.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection