Enterprise Energy Software Firm CarbonSystems Rebrands as Envizi
Australian enterprise energy software provider CarbonSystems has completed its name change and rebrand to Envizi, in a move that aims to allow the company to expand in the global market. The rebrand specifically targets expansion of it US partner channels to gain a share of the US energy management market, Envizi said.
“Our energy management capability has always been part of our core technology platform which was originally developed for managing energy data in the utility sector. Our strength in this area has long been recognised by external analysts, but having the word carbon in our name clouded the message for many of our customers and potential partners in markets outside of Australia.
Envizi CEO and co-founder David Solsky said that having the word carbon in the name clouded the message for many customers and potential partners in markets outside of Australia.
Envizi is a cloud-based software platform that distils sustainability and energy data to assist businesses with efficiency and improved environmental outcomes. Envizi clients include Microsoft and The Commonwealth Bank, the company said.
A July analysis from Verdantix, said that “rebranding to Envizi, goes beyond changing the logo and the color scheme. It represents the end of a gradual shift in the company’s business strategy and competitive positioning away from carbon and towards energy and sustainability management.”
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles