Enterprise Energy Software Firm CarbonSystems Rebrands as Envizi
Australian enterprise energy software provider CarbonSystems has completed its name change and rebrand to Envizi, in a move that aims to allow the company to expand in the global market. The rebrand specifically targets expansion of it US partner channels to gain a share of the US energy management market, Envizi said.
“Our energy management capability has always been part of our core technology platform which was originally developed for managing energy data in the utility sector. Our strength in this area has long been recognised by external analysts, but having the word carbon in our name clouded the message for many of our customers and potential partners in markets outside of Australia.
Envizi CEO and co-founder David Solsky said that having the word carbon in the name clouded the message for many customers and potential partners in markets outside of Australia.
Envizi is a cloud-based software platform that distils sustainability and energy data to assist businesses with efficiency and improved environmental outcomes. Envizi clients include Microsoft and The Commonwealth Bank, the company said.
A July analysis from Verdantix, said that “rebranding to Envizi, goes beyond changing the logo and the color scheme. It represents the end of a gradual shift in the company’s business strategy and competitive positioning away from carbon and towards energy and sustainability management.”
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Johnson & Johnson: Innovating in Business by Making Sustainability Personal
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- LG Electronics: Enhancing customer Experience through Sustainability
- Dawn of the Building Performance Era
- Gartner Magic Quadrant