EnTouch Controls Raises $6M in Series C Funding
Energy management firm EnTouch Controls closed the initial round of a $6 million Series C financing. Investors in the company include Trailblazer Capital, SJF Ventures and NRG Energy.
The company, which provides energy management as a service (EMaaS) to restaurant and retail companies, says it acquired more than 1,000 customer locations in the first half of 2015.
The company also expanded its partnership agreements with NRG Energy and Reliant Energy, enhanced its demand response and advanced peak energy management service offerings and signed a strategic partnership agreement with Interface.
The latest funds will be used to expand the company’s direct sales team and increase staffing to support strategic channel partners.
EnTouch Controls’ managed service platform EnTouch 360° combines wireless control systems with cloud-based analytics and energy management software, enabling businesses to optimize HVAC, lighting and refrigeration system performance and to identify pending equipment failures and lower energy consumption by 10 percent or more.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management