EnTouch Demand Response is OpenADR 2.0 Certified
According to the OpenADR Alliance, certified systems were first adopted by utilities in California, but now the technology is quickly spreading to other regions through the backing of utilities worldwide, including American Electric Power, Austin Energy, CPS Energy, Duke Energy, EDF Energy, Hawaii Electric Company and NV Energy.
EnTouch360° DR is one of EnTouch’s Energy Management as a Service (EMaaS) offerings. It provides assistance with the management of peak energy demand, which allows restaurants and retailers to voluntarily reduce their energy usage when rates are the highest.
EnTouch360° DR can implement demand response features on HVAC, lighting or other selected loads. It also provides real-time metering and verification and can be remotely accessed for pricing, event and control signaling.
By utilizing advanced group aggregation capabilities, a restaurant or retailer customer can set DR policies and apply those policies across a distributed portfolio.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection