EnTouch Monitors Refrigeration
EnTouch Controls upgraded its energy management system to allow restaurants, convenience stores and retail locations to now monitor refrigeration temperatures and defrost cycles, as well as water and gas usage, allowing business owners to become more energy efficient and detect possible maintenance issues.
The new functionality is delivered via the four-port EnTouch Remote Sensor Module, which connects up to four sensors from systems within a business and can monitor energy usage and temperature or can act as a contact sensor to monitor door openings and closings.
The Remote Sensor Controller also supports pulse input, which allows it to track water, electricity and gas consumption. With this functionality, a restaurant can track real-time utility consumption, set benchmarks and compare multiple facilities from a cloud based management portal.
The Remote Sensor Module connects wirelessly to the EnTouch GM Energy Monitor, which connects to the EnTouch Cloud Service that has been upgraded to support the new data and to produce analytics related to the systems that are connected to the Remote Sensor Module.
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Connected Buildings, Connected People: A Look to the Future
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies