EnTouch Monitors Refrigeration
EnTouch Controls upgraded its energy management system to allow restaurants, convenience stores and retail locations to now monitor refrigeration temperatures and defrost cycles, as well as water and gas usage, allowing business owners to become more energy efficient and detect possible maintenance issues.
The new functionality is delivered via the four-port EnTouch Remote Sensor Module, which connects up to four sensors from systems within a business and can monitor energy usage and temperature or can act as a contact sensor to monitor door openings and closings.
The Remote Sensor Controller also supports pulse input, which allows it to track water, electricity and gas consumption. With this functionality, a restaurant can track real-time utility consumption, set benchmarks and compare multiple facilities from a cloud based management portal.
The Remote Sensor Module connects wirelessly to the EnTouch GM Energy Monitor, which connects to the EnTouch Cloud Service that has been upgraded to support the new data and to produce analytics related to the systems that are connected to the Remote Sensor Module.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Expert Q and A: Tips for Automating your Energy Data
- Evaluation Guide: Four Steps to a Successful Lighting Evaluation
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- The Value of Integrating Health, Safety and Environment Processes with Enterprise Asset Management
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Support Lean Manufacturing Principles with IBM Maximo Asset Management
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing