EnTouch Monitors Refrigeration
EnTouch Controls upgraded its energy management system to allow restaurants, convenience stores and retail locations to now monitor refrigeration temperatures and defrost cycles, as well as water and gas usage, allowing business owners to become more energy efficient and detect possible maintenance issues.
The new functionality is delivered via the four-port EnTouch Remote Sensor Module, which connects up to four sensors from systems within a business and can monitor energy usage and temperature or can act as a contact sensor to monitor door openings and closings.
The Remote Sensor Controller also supports pulse input, which allows it to track water, electricity and gas consumption. With this functionality, a restaurant can track real-time utility consumption, set benchmarks and compare multiple facilities from a cloud based management portal.
The Remote Sensor Module connects wirelessly to the EnTouch GM Energy Monitor, which connects to the EnTouch Cloud Service that has been upgraded to support the new data and to produce analytics related to the systems that are connected to the Remote Sensor Module.
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- There’s Money in the Trash
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers