EnTouch Monitors Refrigeration
EnTouch Controls upgraded its energy management system to allow restaurants, convenience stores and retail locations to now monitor refrigeration temperatures and defrost cycles, as well as water and gas usage, allowing business owners to become more energy efficient and detect possible maintenance issues.
The new functionality is delivered via the four-port EnTouch Remote Sensor Module, which connects up to four sensors from systems within a business and can monitor energy usage and temperature or can act as a contact sensor to monitor door openings and closings.
The Remote Sensor Controller also supports pulse input, which allows it to track water, electricity and gas consumption. With this functionality, a restaurant can track real-time utility consumption, set benchmarks and compare multiple facilities from a cloud based management portal.
The Remote Sensor Module connects wirelessly to the EnTouch GM Energy Monitor, which connects to the EnTouch Cloud Service that has been upgraded to support the new data and to produce analytics related to the systems that are connected to the Remote Sensor Module.
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy