EnTouch Offers Remote Technicians
EnTouch Controls debuted EnTouch 360°, a new support service that assists in managing the energy and maintenance costs of restaurants, retail stores and other small businesses. The EnTouch 360° service connects facility managers with technicians 24/7 to remotely troubleshoot and diagnose facility performance issues.
Customers using the EnTouch One and EnTouch Pro energy management systems can already use cloud-based mobile tools to view and control facility HVAC and lighting systems. But while these tools automate common tasks like adjusting setpoints and schedules, they lack the facility staff and detailed understanding of the data to detect and address issues that reduce HVAC system efficiency. Emergency maintenance issues can remain undetected for an extended period of time.
The EnTouch 360° energy management service leverages big data analytics to target, alert and ticket potential performance issues with HVAC systems. EnTouch Controls provides support with human technicians to help facility owners resolve performance issues. The EnTouch 360° service team tracks facility performance in real time, contacting business owners when needed, and then manages issues through a ticketing and resolution service.
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Combined Heat and Power
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape