EnTouch Offers Remote Technicians
EnTouch Controls debuted EnTouch 360°, a new support service that assists in managing the energy and maintenance costs of restaurants, retail stores and other small businesses. The EnTouch 360° service connects facility managers with technicians 24/7 to remotely troubleshoot and diagnose facility performance issues.
Customers using the EnTouch One and EnTouch Pro energy management systems can already use cloud-based mobile tools to view and control facility HVAC and lighting systems. But while these tools automate common tasks like adjusting setpoints and schedules, they lack the facility staff and detailed understanding of the data to detect and address issues that reduce HVAC system efficiency. Emergency maintenance issues can remain undetected for an extended period of time.
The EnTouch 360° energy management service leverages big data analytics to target, alert and ticket potential performance issues with HVAC systems. EnTouch Controls provides support with human technicians to help facility owners resolve performance issues. The EnTouch 360° service team tracks facility performance in real time, contacting business owners when needed, and then manages issues through a ticketing and resolution service.
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity