EnTouch Offers Remote Technicians
EnTouch Controls debuted EnTouch 360°, a new support service that assists in managing the energy and maintenance costs of restaurants, retail stores and other small businesses. The EnTouch 360° service connects facility managers with technicians 24/7 to remotely troubleshoot and diagnose facility performance issues.
Customers using the EnTouch One and EnTouch Pro energy management systems can already use cloud-based mobile tools to view and control facility HVAC and lighting systems. But while these tools automate common tasks like adjusting setpoints and schedules, they lack the facility staff and detailed understanding of the data to detect and address issues that reduce HVAC system efficiency. Emergency maintenance issues can remain undetected for an extended period of time.
The EnTouch 360° energy management service leverages big data analytics to target, alert and ticket potential performance issues with HVAC systems. EnTouch Controls provides support with human technicians to help facility owners resolve performance issues. The EnTouch 360° service team tracks facility performance in real time, contacting business owners when needed, and then manages issues through a ticketing and resolution service.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Connected Buildings, Connected People: A Look to the Future
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies