EnTouch Offers Remote Technicians
EnTouch Controls debuted EnTouch 360°, a new support service that assists in managing the energy and maintenance costs of restaurants, retail stores and other small businesses. The EnTouch 360° service connects facility managers with technicians 24/7 to remotely troubleshoot and diagnose facility performance issues.
Customers using the EnTouch One and EnTouch Pro energy management systems can already use cloud-based mobile tools to view and control facility HVAC and lighting systems. But while these tools automate common tasks like adjusting setpoints and schedules, they lack the facility staff and detailed understanding of the data to detect and address issues that reduce HVAC system efficiency. Emergency maintenance issues can remain undetected for an extended period of time.
The EnTouch 360° energy management service leverages big data analytics to target, alert and ticket potential performance issues with HVAC systems. EnTouch Controls provides support with human technicians to help facility owners resolve performance issues. The EnTouch 360° service team tracks facility performance in real time, contacting business owners when needed, and then manages issues through a ticketing and resolution service.
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Expert Q and A: Tips for Automating your Energy Data
- LED Myths and Facts
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Select the Right Solution for Facilities Management
- Optimizing Asset and Service Management in the Manufacturing Industry
- 24 Hour Fitness Trims Waste Costs Through an Effective Waste Recycling Program
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing