EnTouch Partners with Telit for Cellular Access to Energy Management
EnTouch Controls, a provider of energy management systems for small businesses and light commercial facilities, partnered with Telit Wireless Solutions to offer the cellular-enabled EnTouch One Energy Management System controller and Internet gateway.
The product was designed for new systems and to retrofit wired or non-networked controllers.
Target customers for the machine-to-machine (M2M) enabled product include restaurants, stores, schools and offices. The EnTouch One controller is designed for facilities where traditional energy management systems are too complex and expensive.
EnTouch has embedded Telit’s GE865-QUAD quad-band GSM/GPRS module in the EnTouch One controller to deliver cellular functionality. Now the system can automatically alert business or property owners of issues with HVAC and other monitored equipment, saving energy usage.
The new cellular communication provides continuous connectivity and enables mobile facility management for national chain operators.
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement