EnTouch Partners with Telit for Cellular Access to Energy Management
EnTouch Controls, a provider of energy management systems for small businesses and light commercial facilities, partnered with Telit Wireless Solutions to offer the cellular-enabled EnTouch One Energy Management System controller and Internet gateway.
The product was designed for new systems and to retrofit wired or non-networked controllers.
Target customers for the machine-to-machine (M2M) enabled product include restaurants, stores, schools and offices. The EnTouch One controller is designed for facilities where traditional energy management systems are too complex and expensive.
EnTouch has embedded Telit’s GE865-QUAD quad-band GSM/GPRS module in the EnTouch One controller to deliver cellular functionality. Now the system can automatically alert business or property owners of issues with HVAC and other monitored equipment, saving energy usage.
The new cellular communication provides continuous connectivity and enables mobile facility management for national chain operators.
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends