EnTouch Partners with Telit for Cellular Access to Energy Management
EnTouch Controls, a provider of energy management systems for small businesses and light commercial facilities, partnered with Telit Wireless Solutions to offer the cellular-enabled EnTouch One Energy Management System controller and Internet gateway.
The product was designed for new systems and to retrofit wired or non-networked controllers.
Target customers for the machine-to-machine (M2M) enabled product include restaurants, stores, schools and offices. The EnTouch One controller is designed for facilities where traditional energy management systems are too complex and expensive.
EnTouch has embedded Telit’s GE865-QUAD quad-band GSM/GPRS module in the EnTouch One controller to deliver cellular functionality. Now the system can automatically alert business or property owners of issues with HVAC and other monitored equipment, saving energy usage.
The new cellular communication provides continuous connectivity and enables mobile facility management for national chain operators.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide