Entrust Ranks Number 47 on Inc. 5000 List
Entrust Energy – a retail energy provider based in Houston and dedicated to serving residential and business customers in deregulated markets nationwide – has placed in the number 47 position on Inc. magazine’s annual “Inc. 5000 list,” an exclusive ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
The list represents a comprehensive look at America’s independent entrepreneurs – led this year by firms that are not household names, but soon may be, including in the top five: Ultra Mobile (telecommunications), Tryfacta (IT services), Optima Tax Relief (financial services), Castle Medical (healthcare), and Quick Bridge Funding (financial services).
Entrust earned its number 47 niche by showing growth of 5,410 percent since 2011 and revenues of $132 million in 2014. The company also was ranked as the fourth fastest-growing energy company by Inc. and the fifth fastest-growing Texas company.
“We are … proud to say that Entrust Energy is the top-ranked Houston-area company overall, commented CEO Layne Loessin, adding “This recognition is a direct reflection of the commitment from our employees who live and breathe our company’s vision each and every day.
“I joined Entrust Energy as its seventh employee in 2011,” he said, “and what attracted me most was the investor’s vision of rapid growth and expansion. I knew right away I wanted to be a part of that goal and contribute to the company’s growth and continued success. We are continuing to build on our achievements over the last five years and are well-positioned to achieve even greater things for our company and customers.”
Entrust Energy recently celebrated five years in business. In a short time, company has grown from four employees to 116 and currently serves more than 170,000 electricity and natural gas customers in eight states.
The 2015 Inc. 5000 is considered by the magazine “to be the most competitive crop in the list’s history.” The average company on the list achieved a three-year growth of 490 percent. The Inc. 5000’s aggregate revenue is $205 billion, generating 647,000 jobs over the past three years.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection