enVerid Systems Wins Award for HVAC Load-Reduction
enVerid Systems earned Frost & Sullivan’s 2015 North American HVAC Technology Innovation Award for its HVAC Load Reduction (HLR) system, which solves a major cause of HVAC energy waste in commercial buildings.
enVerid minimizes the HVAC system’s outside air intake by cleaning and recirculating indoor air, reducing HVAC energy consumption.
One of the leading causes of HVAC energy waste in commercial buildings is replacing indoor air with outside air in order to maintain air quality that meets regulatory standards—an inefficient process that happens up to 20 times a day. enVerid’s HLR system incorporates patented “intelligent scrubbers” that directly remove all molecular contaminants from indoor air, including CO2 and VOCs, reducing the need for costly air replacement and thereby delivering energy savings. The technology can be used in both existing HVAC systems and new construction.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection