Environmental Boot Protects Power Connections
Anderson Power Products released the SB50 Environmental Boot with a soft shell that provides connectors protection from water, dirt, chemicals and UV.
The IP64 rated durable boots shield SB 50 and SB 120 connectors from water and dirt in both the mated and unmated condition.
SB Environmental Boots are designed for both inline and surface mount applications. Mounting is achieved with the use of wire tie or band clamp. The boots feature markings for easy trimming of the boot to accommodate the proper AWG or mm² wire size.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year