Environmental Leader Launches EnvironmentEnergyPro
Environmental Leader has launched a comprehensive, subscriber-only intelligence service, EnvironmentEnergyPro, that provides the necessary comprehensive market intelligence needed for today’s energy and environmental decision-makers and teams.
The service offers immediate access to: energy data, competitor information and vendor choices; industry guides covering all aspects of energy and environmental management; 150+ reports and Q&As (with more being added all the time) from industry experts and practitioners; perspectives on new and emerging issues from top analysts; and government changes to rules and policies.
Daily coverage includes information about standards and industry certifications, corporate initiatives and implementations, corporate goals and progress, court decisions, contract wins, energy/ air/water/land/chemical/waste legislation, policies & regulations, and much more.
The daily intelligence is delivered in easy-to-digest formats, including industry guides, integrated source documents, primary data, spreadsheets and charts, quick summaries with links to source materials, daily email newsletters, and bi-weekly deep-dive PDF newsletters. In-depth searching and browsing capabilities allow users to drill down by company name, government agency, country and even state.
“The environmental and energy playing field changes continually, with new innovations, technologies, and legislation happening every day. Energy and environmental managers are tasked with keeping up-to-date on these developments and using that knowledge to conserve energy, reduce waste, provide reliable energy sources, develop comprehensive environmental strategies, and increase the bottom line,” says Paul Nastu, publisher of EnvironmentEnergyPro. “This resource provides the information they need to make confident decisions.”
Monthly single-user, annual single-user, and annual group subscriptions are available. Free trials are also available. Sign up or find more details here.
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Cox Enterprises Cuts Energy Costs Up to 10-15% in Certain Markets
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement