Environmental Leader Launches EnvironmentEnergyPro
Environmental Leader has launched a comprehensive, subscriber-only intelligence service, EnvironmentEnergyPro, that provides the necessary comprehensive market intelligence needed for today’s energy and environmental decision-makers and teams.
The service offers immediate access to: energy data, competitor information and vendor choices; industry guides covering all aspects of energy and environmental management; 150+ reports and Q&As (with more being added all the time) from industry experts and practitioners; perspectives on new and emerging issues from top analysts; and government changes to rules and policies.
Daily coverage includes information about standards and industry certifications, corporate initiatives and implementations, corporate goals and progress, court decisions, contract wins, energy/ air/water/land/chemical/waste legislation, policies & regulations, and much more.
The daily intelligence is delivered in easy-to-digest formats, including industry guides, integrated source documents, primary data, spreadsheets and charts, quick summaries with links to source materials, daily email newsletters, and bi-weekly deep-dive PDF newsletters. In-depth searching and browsing capabilities allow users to drill down by company name, government agency, country and even state.
“The environmental and energy playing field changes continually, with new innovations, technologies, and legislation happening every day. Energy and environmental managers are tasked with keeping up-to-date on these developments and using that knowledge to conserve energy, reduce waste, provide reliable energy sources, develop comprehensive environmental strategies, and increase the bottom line,” says Paul Nastu, publisher of EnvironmentEnergyPro. “This resource provides the information they need to make confident decisions.”
Monthly single-user, annual single-user, and annual group subscriptions are available. Free trials are also available. Sign up or find more details here.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection