Environmental Leader’s 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
Environmental Leader invites you to share the results of a sustainability initiative, environmental or energy management lesson or other insight you gained during the past year for our annual Insider Knowledge Report. Last year, over 600 people submitted stories and thousands of Environmental, Sustainability and Energy Managers downloaded the report.
The best 100-or-so lessons we receive will be used in the report – which will be distributed for free through various media outlets and available on Environmental Leader throughout 2014.
The report will be indexed by author’s name and by the company the author works for. A company URL can also be included. If you prefer to submit anonymously, that’s fine too.
There is no fee to submit your story or to have your story published in the report.
Stories that share metrics, before-and-after measurements and ROI are most useful.
What are good subjects?
– A test or implementation that worked better (or worse) than anticipated.
– Lessons learned about specific tactics, such as onsite generation, building retrofits, sustainable supply chain initiatives, emission prevention, water conservation, etc.
– Workplace stories – such as hiring, budgeting, green team activities, auditing & reporting, office politics, etc.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles