Environmental Leader’s 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
Environmental Leader invites you to share the results of a sustainability initiative, environmental or energy management lesson or other insight you gained during the past year for our annual Insider Knowledge Report. Last year, over 600 people submitted stories and thousands of Environmental, Sustainability and Energy Managers downloaded the report.
The best 100-or-so lessons we receive will be used in the report – which will be distributed for free through various media outlets and available on Environmental Leader throughout 2014.
The report will be indexed by author’s name and by the company the author works for. A company URL can also be included. If you prefer to submit anonymously, that’s fine too.
There is no fee to submit your story or to have your story published in the report.
Stories that share metrics, before-and-after measurements and ROI are most useful.
What are good subjects?
- A test or implementation that worked better (or worse) than anticipated.
- Lessons learned about specific tactics, such as onsite generation, building retrofits, sustainable supply chain initiatives, emission prevention, water conservation, etc.
- Workplace stories – such as hiring, budgeting, green team activities, auditing & reporting, office politics, etc.
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Cox Enterprises Cuts Energy Costs Up to 10-15% in Certain Markets
- Smarter Asset Management for the Nuclear Power Imperative
- The Impact of a Changing Workforce on Facilities Management
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- LED Myths and Facts
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room