Environmental Leader’s 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
Environmental Leader invites you to share the results of a sustainability initiative, environmental or energy management lesson or other insight you gained during the past year for our annual Insider Knowledge Report. Last year, over 600 people submitted stories and thousands of Environmental, Sustainability and Energy Managers downloaded the report.
The best 100-or-so lessons we receive will be used in the report – which will be distributed for free through various media outlets and available on Environmental Leader throughout 2014.
The report will be indexed by author’s name and by the company the author works for. A company URL can also be included. If you prefer to submit anonymously, that’s fine too.
There is no fee to submit your story or to have your story published in the report.
Stories that share metrics, before-and-after measurements and ROI are most useful.
What are good subjects?
- A test or implementation that worked better (or worse) than anticipated.
- Lessons learned about specific tactics, such as onsite generation, building retrofits, sustainable supply chain initiatives, emission prevention, water conservation, etc.
- Workplace stories – such as hiring, budgeting, green team activities, auditing & reporting, office politics, etc.
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Connected Buildings, Connected People: A Look to the Future
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies