Environmental Leader’s 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
Environmental Leader invites you to share the results of a sustainability initiative, environmental or energy management lesson or other insight you gained during the past year for our annual Insider Knowledge Report. Last year, over 600 people submitted stories and thousands of Environmental, Sustainability and Energy Managers downloaded the report.
The best 100-or-so lessons we receive will be used in the report – which will be distributed for free through various media outlets and available on Environmental Leader throughout 2014.
The report will be indexed by author’s name and by the company the author works for. A company URL can also be included. If you prefer to submit anonymously, that’s fine too.
There is no fee to submit your story or to have your story published in the report.
Stories that share metrics, before-and-after measurements and ROI are most useful.
What are good subjects?
– A test or implementation that worked better (or worse) than anticipated.
– Lessons learned about specific tactics, such as onsite generation, building retrofits, sustainable supply chain initiatives, emission prevention, water conservation, etc.
– Workplace stories – such as hiring, budgeting, green team activities, auditing & reporting, office politics, etc.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards