Envirotherm, ZeroPoint Partner on CHP Plants
Envirotherm, an Allied Technologies company, and ZeroPoint Clean Tech, a biomass gasification technology company, are joining forces to build turn-key, biomass power plants.
The companies say the CHP plants are the first standardized biomass gasification plants in the global renewable energy market to be fully EPC delivered with performance warranties.
Two plants are currently operational in Europe and construction on the first of the next eight projects is expected to begin before year-end. The plants range in size from 2 to 20MW. The combined effort includes relationships with world leading OEM vendors, project financiers, feedstock and recovered wood suppliers as well as with vendors of after-market services.
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws