Envision Solar, ChargePoint Partner for EV Charging
ChargePoint’s customers will be able to access EV charging in locations where it is too difficult or expensive to install utility grid-tied units.
Envision Solar’s EV ARC fits inside a parking space and does not reduce available parking. It generates enough solar electricity to power up to 150 miles of EV driving each day. The system’s solar electrical generation is enhanced by the patented EnvisionTrak system, which causes the array to follow the sun. The energy is stored in the EV ARC’s energy storage for charging day or night. The EV ARC requires no trenching, foundations or installation work.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection