Eos Energy Storage Raises $23M
Eos Energy Storage closed a $23 million Series C equity round, supporting commercial launch of the company’s grid-scale battery technology. The round was led by AltEnergy, an energy technology and infrastructure investment firm. Other investors included OCI and nearly all of Eos’s prior investors including NRG Energy and Fisher Brothers, a New York-based real-estate firm.
Eos is now selling its Aurora 1000|4000, a containerized 1MW/4MWh DC battery system, which will support renewable energy integration, peak demand reduction, and lowering of customer electricity bills. At a price of $160/kWh, pre-orders now exceed 3,000 MWh for the Aurora product.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection