EPA Recognizes EnergyCAP, Air King, Efficiency Vermont for Energy Star
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has recognized EnergyCAP with a 2013 Energy Star Partner of the Year Sustained Excellence Award. EnergyCAP, a publisher of online and installed software that tracks, reports, analyzes, audits, and benchmarks energy use and greenhouse gas emissions, has been an Energy Star partner since 2007. According to EPA, EnergyCAP is receiving recognition for:
- Providing benchmarking services to more than 9,000 customer buildings in 2012, doubling the number of buildings that it was previously benchmarking in EPA’s Portfolio Manager.
- Integrating Energy Star benchmarking into all versions of its software offerings.
- Licensing these software products to more than 1,500 organizations, providing clients with the ability to earn energy performance scores in Portfolio Manager and introducing them to the broader suite of Energy Star tools, resources, and strategies.
- Communicating the value of Energy Star benchmarking and recognition by including Energy Star messaging in all marketing materials, websites, social media, and sales proposals.
In related news, the EPA has named Air King as a 2013 Energy Star Partner of the Year for manufacturing energy-efficient products and educating consumers about energy efficiency. Air King has been an Energy Star partner since 2002, and this is the second consecutive year Air King has won the Partner of the Year award. Air King manufactures exhaust fans and range hoods as well as commercial and industrial grade high velocity air circulators.
Efficiency Vermont has received the EPA’s 2013 Energy Star Sustained Excellence Award. The award was presented to Efficiency Vermont and the ten other organizations that participate in the Northeast Retail Products Initiative in recognition of continued leadership in protecting the environment through energy efficiency. The Initiative is facilitated by Northeast Energy Efficiency Partnerships (NEEP) and made up of utilities and energy efficiency program administrators in New England, New York, and Washington, DC. Efficiency Vermont works with a network of more than 200 retail outlets in Vermont to decrease the cost of a wide range of Energy Star qualified efficient products. An Energy Star Partner since 2000, the Northeast Retail Products Initiative will be honored for its long-term commitment to energy efficiency. During the last thirteen years, the Initiative has won 14 awards including seven Sustained Excellence Awards.
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity