EPA Recognizes EnergyCAP, Air King, Efficiency Vermont for Energy Star
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has recognized EnergyCAP with a 2013 Energy Star Partner of the Year Sustained Excellence Award. EnergyCAP, a publisher of online and installed software that tracks, reports, analyzes, audits, and benchmarks energy use and greenhouse gas emissions, has been an Energy Star partner since 2007. According to EPA, EnergyCAP is receiving recognition for:
- Providing benchmarking services to more than 9,000 customer buildings in 2012, doubling the number of buildings that it was previously benchmarking in EPA’s Portfolio Manager.
- Integrating Energy Star benchmarking into all versions of its software offerings.
- Licensing these software products to more than 1,500 organizations, providing clients with the ability to earn energy performance scores in Portfolio Manager and introducing them to the broader suite of Energy Star tools, resources, and strategies.
- Communicating the value of Energy Star benchmarking and recognition by including Energy Star messaging in all marketing materials, websites, social media, and sales proposals.
In related news, the EPA has named Air King as a 2013 Energy Star Partner of the Year for manufacturing energy-efficient products and educating consumers about energy efficiency. Air King has been an Energy Star partner since 2002, and this is the second consecutive year Air King has won the Partner of the Year award. Air King manufactures exhaust fans and range hoods as well as commercial and industrial grade high velocity air circulators.
Efficiency Vermont has received the EPA’s 2013 Energy Star Sustained Excellence Award. The award was presented to Efficiency Vermont and the ten other organizations that participate in the Northeast Retail Products Initiative in recognition of continued leadership in protecting the environment through energy efficiency. The Initiative is facilitated by Northeast Energy Efficiency Partnerships (NEEP) and made up of utilities and energy efficiency program administrators in New England, New York, and Washington, DC. Efficiency Vermont works with a network of more than 200 retail outlets in Vermont to decrease the cost of a wide range of Energy Star qualified efficient products. An Energy Star Partner since 2000, the Northeast Retail Products Initiative will be honored for its long-term commitment to energy efficiency. During the last thirteen years, the Initiative has won 14 awards including seven Sustained Excellence Awards.
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- How to Automate the Collection & Delivery of Utility Billing Data
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Choosing the Right LED Product for Industrial Lighting Applications
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 24 Hour Fitness Trims Waste Costs Through an Effective Waste Recycling Program
- Descriptive, Predictive, Prescriptive: Transforming Asset and Facilities Management with Analytics
- ARC Brief: Infrastructure: The Hidden Optimization Opportunity
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing