EPA Recognizes EnergyCAP, Air King, Efficiency Vermont for Energy Star
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has recognized EnergyCAP with a 2013 Energy Star Partner of the Year Sustained Excellence Award. EnergyCAP, a publisher of online and installed software that tracks, reports, analyzes, audits, and benchmarks energy use and greenhouse gas emissions, has been an Energy Star partner since 2007. According to EPA, EnergyCAP is receiving recognition for:
- Providing benchmarking services to more than 9,000 customer buildings in 2012, doubling the number of buildings that it was previously benchmarking in EPA’s Portfolio Manager.
- Integrating Energy Star benchmarking into all versions of its software offerings.
- Licensing these software products to more than 1,500 organizations, providing clients with the ability to earn energy performance scores in Portfolio Manager and introducing them to the broader suite of Energy Star tools, resources, and strategies.
- Communicating the value of Energy Star benchmarking and recognition by including Energy Star messaging in all marketing materials, websites, social media, and sales proposals.
In related news, the EPA has named Air King as a 2013 Energy Star Partner of the Year for manufacturing energy-efficient products and educating consumers about energy efficiency. Air King has been an Energy Star partner since 2002, and this is the second consecutive year Air King has won the Partner of the Year award. Air King manufactures exhaust fans and range hoods as well as commercial and industrial grade high velocity air circulators.
Efficiency Vermont has received the EPA’s 2013 Energy Star Sustained Excellence Award. The award was presented to Efficiency Vermont and the ten other organizations that participate in the Northeast Retail Products Initiative in recognition of continued leadership in protecting the environment through energy efficiency. The Initiative is facilitated by Northeast Energy Efficiency Partnerships (NEEP) and made up of utilities and energy efficiency program administrators in New England, New York, and Washington, DC. Efficiency Vermont works with a network of more than 200 retail outlets in Vermont to decrease the cost of a wide range of Energy Star qualified efficient products. An Energy Star Partner since 2000, the Northeast Retail Products Initiative will be honored for its long-term commitment to energy efficiency. During the last thirteen years, the Initiative has won 14 awards including seven Sustained Excellence Awards.
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement