ePlus Named Cisco EnergyWise Suite Authorized Partner
ePlus Technology has achieved EnergyWise Suite Authorized Technology Provider (ATP) status from Cisco. This designation recognizes ePlus as having fulfilled the training requirements and program prerequisites to sell, deploy, and support Cisco EnergyWise Suite products.
The Cisco EnergyWise Suite ATP Program assists partners in marketing and reselling the Cisco EnergyWise Suite, which helps customers to measure and manage the energy use of all the connected devices across distributed offices and data centers. Cisco says the EnergyWise Suite is designed to help customers cut energy costs across a distributed office by 35 percent and gain 100 percent visibility into the energy use of every device in the data center.
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management