EPRI Names Mark Crosswhite to Board of Directors
The Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI) announced the appointment of Mark Crosswhite, the chief operating officer of Southern Company, as a member of its Board of Directors.
Crosswhite oversees generation, transmission, engineering and construction services, system planning, research and environmental affairs, fleet operations and trading, Southern Power and Southern Wholesale Energy.
He joined Southern Company in 2004 as senior vice president and general counsel for Southern Company Generation. Prior to joining the company, he was a partner in the law firm of Balch & Bingham LLP in Birmingham, Ala., where he practiced in the energy section for 17 years.
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase