Ericsson, ABB Partner to Combine IT with DCIM for Data Centers
Ericsson signed a strategic alliance agreement with ABB to transform how data center resources are architected, optimized and managed.
The alliance will bring together ABB’s Decathlon for Data Centers – a data center infrastructure management (DCIM) system – with the Ericsson Cloud System. Data center operators will be able to automate and govern operations across not only compute, storage, network hardware and software – but also power, cooling and other IT management systems.
ABB’s alliance with Ericsson extends the automation of physical, mechanical and electrical infrastructure to the heart of IT workload management.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- Planning for a Sustainable Future