ESG, Apogee Partner for Utility Customer Energy Tracking
ESG offers an enterprise and web-based Energy Efficiency Collaboration Platform to help utilities better track efficiency programs, automate manual processes, consolidate varied programs and provide reports. The application enables both customers and back-office personnel to submit applications and track projects through their entire lifecycle using a single web-based system.
Apogee’s analysis engine powers a series of online energy audit tools for electric and gas utility applications. The software works for both residential and commercial customers. Qualified energy analysts can perform comprehensive energy audits using the product as well.
ESG and Apogee agree to partner and develop integration points in their respective systems to create a more seamless user experience for utility customers. A customer will then be able to complete a self-assessment, develop a plan, and apply to programs that offer assistance to meet their energy savings objectives.
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year