eSight Launches Energy Services Division
eSight Energy has been offering its eSight software for 10 years, giving customers the ability to record, analyze and report on all aspects of energy usage. Now, eSight has launched two new service offerings, eSight Consult and eSight GO, to provide customers with a complete energy management solution.
As part of eSight Consult, the eSight Energy Services team will deliver energy surveys, audits, metering surveys, consultancy and training to help organizations maximize energy efficiency and performance. Using a well-defined approach based on the ISO 50001 standard, eSight Energy provides services to take customers through the measurement, analysis, improvement and maintenance of their energy consumption.
For customers using eSight software as a tool to monitor and manage energy data, eSight GO provides a range of configuration services to ensure users are able to use the system to its full potential. Support including hosting, system configuration, report development, as well as contract and report configuration, will ensure eSight systems are set up and tailored to customer needs effectively.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management