eSight Updates Energy Management Software
Due for release this Spring, eSight’s Energy Management software version 2013.1 boasts a number of product and feature enhancements, including the new SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) that will allow for greater customization of eSight Reports and faster report generation.
The new reporting package allows organizations to link to their own SSRS Server and take advantage of resident SQL experts to create new reports for integration into their eSight system. In addition, eSight version 2013.1 will include a new wizard driven reporting interface to help guide eSight users through the report creation process.
Some of the additional new features of eSight’s energy management system include speed improvements, new Express page designs and branding options, additions to the Analysis module (including an Alarm Profile analysis), and enhancements to Tenant Billing, Calculated Meters and League Table analysis.
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- Integrated Building Optimization
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement