eSight Updates Energy Management Software
Due for release this Spring, eSight’s Energy Management software version 2013.1 boasts a number of product and feature enhancements, including the new SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) that will allow for greater customization of eSight Reports and faster report generation.
The new reporting package allows organizations to link to their own SSRS Server and take advantage of resident SQL experts to create new reports for integration into their eSight system. In addition, eSight version 2013.1 will include a new wizard driven reporting interface to help guide eSight users through the report creation process.
Some of the additional new features of eSight’s energy management system include speed improvements, new Express page designs and branding options, additions to the Analysis module (including an Alarm Profile analysis), and enhancements to Tenant Billing, Calculated Meters and League Table analysis.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- Building Energy Intelligence
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- 4 Reasons Operations Teams Can’t Live Without Real-Time Building Data
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management