eSight Updates Energy Management Software
Due for release this Spring, eSight’s Energy Management software version 2013.1 boasts a number of product and feature enhancements, including the new SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) that will allow for greater customization of eSight Reports and faster report generation.
The new reporting package allows organizations to link to their own SSRS Server and take advantage of resident SQL experts to create new reports for integration into their eSight system. In addition, eSight version 2013.1 will include a new wizard driven reporting interface to help guide eSight users through the report creation process.
Some of the additional new features of eSight’s energy management system include speed improvements, new Express page designs and branding options, additions to the Analysis module (including an Alarm Profile analysis), and enhancements to Tenant Billing, Calculated Meters and League Table analysis.
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book