eSight Updates Energy Management Software
Due for release this Spring, eSight’s Energy Management software version 2013.1 boasts a number of product and feature enhancements, including the new SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) that will allow for greater customization of eSight Reports and faster report generation.
The new reporting package allows organizations to link to their own SSRS Server and take advantage of resident SQL experts to create new reports for integration into their eSight system. In addition, eSight version 2013.1 will include a new wizard driven reporting interface to help guide eSight users through the report creation process.
Some of the additional new features of eSight’s energy management system include speed improvements, new Express page designs and branding options, additions to the Analysis module (including an Alarm Profile analysis), and enhancements to Tenant Billing, Calculated Meters and League Table analysis.
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Cox Enterprises Cuts Energy Costs Up to 10-15% in Certain Markets
- LED Myths and Facts
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Dow Chemical Company Optimizes Facility Management Worldwide
- ARC Brief: Infrastructure: The Hidden Optimization Opportunity
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing