Espen Unveils T8 LEDs
Espen Technology last week announced an extension to its Flex line of AC-Direct double ended LED T8 internal drive lamps.
The new LEDs are expected to be available by the end of January. They will come in four configurations: 9W 2-foot; 12W 3-foot and 14W and 18W 4-foot. Both ends of the lamps accept 120 to 277 VAC and are offered in 3500K, 4000K and 5000K CCTs. Outputs ranges from 1100 lumens to 2200 lumens, depending upon wattage.
The lamps’ efficiency, according to the company, is 120 lpw and the devices have a CRI of 83. They are rated for 50,000 hours and carry a five-year warranty. The line of LEDs is compatible with controls and sensors and work with shunted or unshunted sockets.
Selecting the best LEDs can be tricky. In November, Energy Manager Today looked at some of the key consideration and important steps in finding the right product.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management